Huge 06 Topps Chrome And Finest Trade List

have no extra #8 Manning's, sorry
My Clemens is about 60-40 , the rest all look very good.
heres what I have
166, 171, 175, 176, 179, 190, 194, 200, 207, 210, 219, 227, 228, 231, 233, 235, 254, 257, 259, 264, 267 = $106.50BV
Drew Finest Auto RC = $30BV

For Your...
06 Chrome Auto's
Joseph Addai = $49 cash
Devin Hester = $7 Cash
Brandon Williams = $4 Cash
Total Cash $60
Jerious Norwood = $40BV
Bruce Gradkowski = $40BV
Chad Greenway X2 = $24 BV

Refractors: 12(Derrick Johnson) = $3BV
SE Refractors: 234(Vernon Davis) = $20BV

LMK what you think

fbfan18 said:
hey, just lost the deal on the carr refract, you have any 06 chrome or finest to trade?

yah i have some extra refracs....ill trade you 1 on one, maybe 2 on 1

chrome refracs-
clayton, palmer, muhammed, reid SE RC, peppers, boller, roby, gonzalez jones, arrington, jurevicious, nicholson, fitzgerald, addai SE RC, jenning SE RC, and Wilson SE RC

paintballbando00 said:
yah i have some extra refracs....ill trade you 1 on one, maybe 2 on 1

chrome refracs-
clayton, palmer, muhammed, reid SE RC, peppers, boller, roby, gonzalez jones, arrington, jurevicious, nicholson, fitzgerald, addai SE RC, jenning SE RC, and Wilson SE RC
can u check my needs list and see what #'s you have that I need, I think i need the jurevicious and Addai, not sure of the rest

Looks good to me. You wanna post it?

1 thing i'm gonna ask... can you put all the RC's in toploaders? Don't really care if you fit 5 of em into a Sweet Spot size loader or use individual, don't care if they're new or not. I'll obviously include toploaders to replace those if need be. Just REALLY hate bulk snap tites. Hope that's not asking too much.

Thanks,

Kevin

Colts420 said:
Looks good to me. You wanna post it?

1 thing i'm gonna ask... can you put all the RC's in toploaders? Don't really care if you fit 5 of em into a Sweet Spot size loader or use individual, don't care if they're new or not. I'll obviously include toploaders to replace those if need be. Just REALLY hate bulk snap tites. Hope that's not asking too much.

Thanks,

Kevin
trade has been posted for over a week, waiting on the confirm still......

you like anything from me? i like your drew autos and norwood auto. i have these for your chrome set: 170, 245

Back