seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Haven't been buying much at all but here is what I've purchased since March:

For your viewing pleasure:

My contenders pickups:
image4-8.jpg

image5-6.jpg

image6-6.jpg

I believe for the moment, I am caught up again on this project. Of course, Pete Carroll could fuck that up at any moment lol.

Then these other 4...first one was an impuse buy

image1-8.jpg

2011 Topps Seattle Seahawks team card plate yellow 1/1

Next was a story about tracking. Saw this on another forum, guy wanted $30, I laughed. He put it in a lot with a ton of other cards with a $300 BIN, I laughed harder. Finally he sold the lot for $150 which I couldn't believe (it looked like a bunch of shit...seriously) and almost immediately, it came up at auction, but mistitled. Put a bid on it and the auction was cancelled. It was put back up for auction titled correctly and did not bid right away. Next day it was a BIN for $8 and free shipping. Works for me!

image2-4.jpg

2011 Bowman Sterling James Carpenter Black plate RC 1/1

Next card was an 'I give up story.' This has been put up opver the last 3 years for a stupidly high price of $60. I tried telling the seller they were overpricing it to no avail. Finally they put it up with a starting price of $35. I had eBay bucks incoming so after using them, it ran me $17 which was $8 less than I offered them for it years ago. Also, this puts me at 15 of his 29 1/1's:

image3-8.jpg

2006 Gridiron Gear Darryl Tapp Black plate RC 1/1

After all the thining of my collection, I took a minute to figure out what loose ends I still had. I always try to get an auto of every Seahawks player or at least one of the better cards I can get. One player was out of my reach. I know this is not a pack-pulled auto, but it is certified and to be honest, the price seemed really good.

image0-11.jpg

2012 Leaf National Convention Jerry Rice auto #d 2/5

Thank you for looking!

hi

nice cards

Congrats on getting the Tapp 1/1. Also remember when K2 and Braylon were selling for a ton? :LOL:

the 96 or 97 LaserView Rice should be reasonable $30-$50 id guess

nice plates...always love when people are idiots and try to hold cards hostage i know there is someone with 2 1/1 Kyle Bollers :lollol: that i wont pay anything near what he paid :salut:

hi

nice cards

Congrats on getting the Tapp 1/1. Also remember when K2 and Braylon were selling for a ton? :LOL:

I still paid over what I felt I should have on the Winslow. Basically I ran out of options as bigboyd had 5 of the 130 or so printed and they just don't come up very often. The Edwards, yes I agree completely!:dance:

Sliq- I looked at Laserviews but the autos seem to be faded. Also, I did not want an older auto. Between fakes and fading, just was worth it to spend a little extra. :)

Back