Group submission to BGS!! $5/card for 45 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

whanlon

Grading Freak
I just got the email from BGS saying they are running a special for the rest of the year that is $5/card for 45 days with a minimum of 100 cards!

Since this is going on for the next 9 months I will keep this up and send groups of 100 as I get them!

BGS charges $2 extra per card that has an autograph.

This is our chance FREAKS!

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST DEAL ON GRADING!

Please post in this thread or PM me.

You will have to pay some shipping from BGS to me (works out to 50 cents a card) and then from me back to you. Even with this shipping it is still a great deal!

Final shipping costs will be determined by the number of cards that are sent in.

If you pay using PayPal you will have to cover my fees. Sorry, to do that but I am not making any money so I need to get the exact amount! I WOULD PREFER CASH/CHECK ON THIS SO I CAN KEEP IT SEPERATE FROM MY MONEY (NOT REQUIRED THOUGH)!

I will post these as a trade so we can have a record of them through Freaks!

NOTE ON NON SERIAL NUMBERED CARDS!!!

To avoid confusion these will be done a on first come first serve basis. Meaning the first person to send me their list and the money for the grading will be allowed to submit.

EXAMPLE

Freak A & Freak B both want to send in their 1968 Topps Willie Mays card. Freak B PMs me first with his list and then Freak A PMs me his list. Freak B will be allowed to send in the Mays while Freak A will not be allowed.

aussie2al said:
I'd love to get my autos & GU/auto stuff graded.What would postage be for me in Australia ?.
I am not sure I know single slabs are about 3 oz. How many you thinking?

whanlon said:
I am not sure I know single slabs are about 3 oz. How many you thinking?

I'd probably only be able to do no more than 2-3 at a time (maybe More),depends on postage really.

Is that $5 per card for GU/auto aswell ?

Thanx for your reply.:D

aussie2al said:
I'd probably only be able to do no more than 2-3 at a time (maybe More),depends on postage really.

Is that $5 per card for GU/auto aswell ?

Thanx for your reply.:D

Autographs are a $2 surcharge

whanlon said:
Autographs are a $2 surcharge

Yep,I saw that.I asked the wrong Q?,I should have asked if it made a diff' how thick the card is ? some non gu autos are very thick like exquisites.Would those come into the $7 fee for an auto or GU/Auto ? .

I will PM you in the next day or 2 & get some cards sent.

Thanx for all your help mate.I have a lot of cards i want to get graded over time.

aussie2al said:
Yep,I saw that.I asked the wrong Q?,I should have asked if it made a diff' how thick the card is ? some non gu autos are very thick like exquisites.Would those come into the $7 fee for an auto or GU/Auto ? .

I will PM you in the next day or 2 & get some cards sent.

Thanx for all your help mate.I have a lot of cards i want to get graded over time.

The only price difference for BGS is whether the card is an auto or not.

Thickness do NOT matter. BGS doesn't charge extra for thick cards.

whanlon said:
The only price difference for BGS is whether the card is an auto or not.

Thickness do NOT matter. BGS doesn't charge extra for thick cards.

Very good,Thanx for that mate.Will PM you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back