Group Buy????

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110180955016&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

i really want the tommie harris and the derrick strait from this lot but idk what it will sell for
i know theres some stuff other guys will want too, like a micheal clayton /14, portis, bulger /10, etc...

if you guys want to chip in afterwards i will try to win it
you guys know me i wont be trying to make a profit off of it but i would definitely sell the extras after everyone here got to pick through it

i think the best way to do it is to just take the total dlvd price and divide by the number of cards and charge a flat rate for whatever you want
i think that would work since we all know who everyone collects so the true collectors would be getting their guys

i think i will try to pick it up, i normally wouldnt even try to sell to you guys but this might sell for 50-60 and my funds are kinda strapped
like i said whatever price i give you guys would be what i paid just to recoup a little of the cost of it

Andy- It depends on what it is of them. I have a lot of both, but I really look for low #'d cards of them for display wth jersey's and footballs and stuff I have

Back