Great day for autographs

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
Hey guys great day for autographs for me.
1st was a TTM. about 30 days
2/2 Louis Oliver
loliverttm2auto6-15-11.jpg

then today was a local Celebrity Patriots softball game.
Players thier were.
Jim Bowman, Steve Deiossie, Jermain Wiggins, Patrick Pass, Rob Gronkowski, Brian Hoyer, Rob Ninkovich, Scott Zolak, Jermain Cunningham & Kevin Faulk.

Well they moved the game to 6:30 for the Bruins game tonight only about 100-200 people showed. The game lasted about an hour then they all signed for about 20 minuets. Didnt seem like anyone was being mauled just Gronk for the very beginning.
I 1st got Steve Dieossie on a mini helmet was very nice. Then went over to Brian Hoyer and had him sign an 8x10 of him from the show game he loved the pic. Then went over to Rob Ninkovich and a woman asked him to sign her shirt she then said thanks Gronk.
He was like i'm not a TE and i'm much better looking

He signed my mini helmet and a Blank card as he was a former Dolphins player as well.
I then found Zolak he was alone and i was like hows it going he said good then i showed him my custom and he loved it and signed w/ his dolphins number as well.
To wrap this up got all the guys that were their except Patrick pass. Had him before but for got to get him again oh well. Was a fun time and only the cost of the mini helmet for all these autos.

Here are some pics.(mini helmet not show camera is dead )
gronkipauto6-15-11.jpg

hoyeripauto6-15-11.jpg

Jermain Wiggins
jermainwigginsipauto6-15-11.jpg

fualkipauto6-15-11.jpg

Rob Ninkovich
robnipauto6-15-11.jpg

Scott Zolak
zolakipauto6-15-11.jpg

Back