Grab Bags

1bensonfan

Bench Warmer
I need some quick money so this is what im going to do some grab bags so this is how its going to work.

I'm selling 3 different bags for $5, $10, and $15

$5 bags include 1 autograph, 1 jersey, 2 rc's

$10 bags include 2 autographs, 1 jersey, 2 rc's

$15 bags include 2 autographs, 2 jerseys, 3 rc's

all are random autos, jerseys and rc's if you are interested please post or pm me. you can buy as many bags as you want

Sent this to 1bensonfan:

It is against the rules of SCF to have a "Mojo" pack sale without approval of Admin, which is very unlikely. I have moved your post from the boards. Please don't atempt to do this again or you'll be suspended for doing so.

1bensonfan said:
I need some quick money so this is what im going to do some grab bags so this is how its going to work.

I'm selling 3 different bags for $5, $10, and $15

$5 bags include 1 autograph, 1 jersey, 2 rc's

$10 bags include 2 autographs, 1 jersey, 2 rc's

$15 bags include 2 autographs, 2 jerseys, 3 rc's

all are random autos, jerseys and rc's if you are interested please post or pm me. you can buy as many bags as you want

this exact same post was just closed at SCforums for the same thing...it was posted there by #1roethfan which we have an old member on here by that same name ip addy's are real colse also...i think he has 2 accounts here and 1 needs closed

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=341072

yea I think he mighjt have forgotten he registered here. He is a big member on scf. Just send him a PM asking which account he wants to keep and close the other

Back