***Complete, hits posted*** 10/4 11AM CST **2023 Panini Score Football (1) Hobby Box Break** Pick 1 Team / Receive random 3 teams - $32**

smithbrian524

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
That was a ton of fun! Here the hits, including this 1/3 Chuba Hubbard auto going to Dad3309!
20231004_115637.jpg20231004_115221.jpgHere is the video link running live Wednesday 10/4 at 11am CST. https://youtube.com/live/BOWSoGwgz4A?feature=share

*Closed and Running as Pick 1 receive 5 randoms for $40*

I'm running the randomizer 9/27 11:30am CST https://youtube.com/live/Jf8FDyYoPFg?feature=share

I’d like to offer an 8 slot break of this product. $32, shipping included, gets your first choice of team, plus 3 random teams. Teams can be traded after randomization. I will order the box as soon as the break fills and payments have posted.

***This will be crossposted on our Facebook group***

“2023 Score Football brings back the sport’s longest running brand. It remains an early-season entry-level product that includes a lot of content. A bulky base set and complimentary assortment of parallels, inserts and autographs all come together on the checklist. Hobby boxes opt for a jumbo format with 40 cards per pack. Ten-pack boxes have four autographs and lots of inserts and parallels.

This year the base set has a scoreboard vibe to it. It’s the foundation for 300 veterans and retired stars plus 100 rookies. Because the set is so early, collectors can expect the first-year players to center on their college teams and uniforms.”

What to expect in a hobby box:
  • Cards per pack: Hobby – 40
  • Packs per box: Hobby – 10
  • 400 cards per box
  • Autographs - 4
  • Inserts – 36
  • Parallels – 10

1. Lions - AndyDrummond
2. 49ers - kpit1978
3. Chiefs - Bobbyd9179
4. Texans - Dad3309
5. Colts - Bobbyd9179
6. 2 leftover teams - smithbrian524

I will post transactions once the break has filled.

https://www.beckett.com/news/2023-score-football-cards/

**The nitty gritty: Autographed and Serial #’d cards only will be toploaded in the break video. Colored parallels and inserts will be, at minimum, penny sleeved after the break concludes. Select base cards such as those of hot prospects, rookies, or stars will be penny sleeved and/or toploaded at FountainTown’s discretion or the mutually agreed upon request of the break participant. Please allow up to 5 business days after the break concludes for product shipment. If participant is in multiple breaks with FountainTown we may combine shipping with other breaks. All shipments will be placed in teams bags within bubble mailers or boxes and shipped via USPS Ground Advantage or UPS, unless otherwise notified.

Last edited:
It's not looking like we'll get 7 or 8 spots of this filled. Would you guys have any interest in $40 for your first team plus 5 randoms? I would take the two leftover teams.

I'll go ahead and close this out. AndyDrummond you can go $32 for the original 4 teams, or the $40 for the two extra, I'm good either way. I'll get transactions posted. Thanks!

Here is the randomized team list. Feel free to trade! Box should be here Friday. I'll try to schedule for this weekend, otherwise it'll likely be next Wednesday morning. Thanks!

smithbrian524Philadelphia Eagles
Bobbyd9179Green Bay Packers
smithbrian524Tennessee Titans
Bobbyd9179Washington Commanders
Bobbyd9179New England Patriots
kpit1978Atlanta Falcons
Dad3309Seattle Seahawks (trade)
AndyDrummondArizona Cardinals
AndyDrummondLos Angeles Chargers
kpit1978Minnesota Vikings (trade)
Bobbyd9179Cincinnati Bengals
Dad3309Cleveland Browns (trade)