getting sick of this

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:wall: sellers making money solely on shipping...when i pay $3 for shipping i EXPECT DC :snooty: i havent bought much lately but of late ive had 2 come in that had $0.68 shipping tags on them and shipping costs of $3+...

bad shipping price rating given :salut: if you charge $2, its going to be dicey to begin with, but $3 i expect proper shipping on a single :salut:

it was just another gay 2003 Elite Aspirations /92

I gotta admit, I like the new ratings on ebay. Just drop the shipping and handling charges to a 1. If they have an ebay store, they want to have the 'raised' status.

i did give a 1...if it came with DC i have no problems with $3, but yeah, how someone does not use DC is beyond me...unless its a freebie or going overseas it has DC end of story...and not going to neg him if i get my card not brutalized, but ill spike his shipping cost...

i completely understand $.50 for a bubble/toploader, $.40 for paypal fees on the shipping cost, then shipping cost ($2.09 for regular first class with DC at post office)...so hes making $1.40 or so if he buys mailers at walmart in a 10 pack....like $1.75 if he orders in bulk off ebay

I used to be guilty of jacking up shipping too but now it works pretty well. I charge $3 if it is being sent in a magnetic holder (cost of holder, postage, bubble) and it comes out to just about $3. For top load cards I charge $2 and that comes out pretty close too.

sill think it is stupid. you knew before hand what the price was, you chose to bid and now you are complaining about the price. If you dont like the price, don't bid.

:ban:

sill think it is stupid. you knew before hand what the price was, you chose to bid and now you are complaining about the price. If you dont like the price, don't bid.

:ban:

It's not a complaint about the price, it's a complaint about the ****od. If you bid on a item that had $4.80 shipping and said it would be sent priority, but you received it first class, wouldn't you be upset? This is no different.

It's not a complaint about the price, it's a complaint about the ****od. If you bid on a item that had $4.80 shipping and said it would be sent priority, but you received it first class, wouldn't you be upset? This is no different.
That is different. In your case, the auction said how the item would be shipped. If this is the case for Jason, I agree with him. Otherwise, if nothing was stated you should assume basic shipping will be used and there is no need to complain about it. If you don't like it, don't bid on the card.

Back