FS: Elvis Milestone Memorabilia Card

Shawn F.

Bench Warmer
I have a Elvis Milestone Memorabilia card with a piece of Elvis' Kimono. Card is brand new with good corners, print and the Kimono is a nice piece with lots of design.
I can get some pictures if there is any interest in it. I did not post any now because I know this is an odd piece and not a sports card so it takes a certain person who loves Elvis to want it. Make me an offer!

Thanks!

Shawn F. said:
I have a Elvis Milestone Memorabilia card with a piece of Elvis' Kimono. Card is brand new with good corners, print and the Kimono is a nice piece with lots of design.
I can get some pictures if there is any interest in it. I did not post any now because I know this is an odd piece and not a sports card so it takes a certain person who loves Elvis to want it. Make me an offer!

Thanks!
You got a scan?

Sorry guys, I will post a picture of the card sometime tomorrow. I didn't get any pictures of it yet because I didn't know if there would be any interest in the card on this site at all. Give me until tomorrow night and I will have a picture up!
Thanks!

I got pictures taken today but having trouble finding my USB cable so I can transfer them to my computer. After work tomorrow I am hoping to have them up and ready to be viewed. Sorry for the delay guys!

Alright guys, I FINALLY got the pictures of this card loaded onto my computer. Here they are! PM me any offers! I have seen what the card is going for on Ebay and such so please no low ball offers. As for trading, I would like to sell this card rather than trade. I am just trying to cut down on my collection of cards and get some cash to help pay some bills.
Thanks!

Attachments

• P1020584.JPG
    P1020584.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 45
Aw, not sure why it didn't post the two... I cant edit it either sorry.

Attachments

• P1020587.JPG
    P1020587.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 39
  • P1020586.JPG
    P1020586.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 35
Back