FountainTown Collectables & Breaks Launch! Prize give away and live rip on YouTube Live 8/20/23 7PM CST

smithbrian524

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Here is the link to our launch video! Thanks everyone who dropped in while we're live!

Hey Sports Card Collector community! I'm launching a card breaking group, FountainTown Collectables and Breaks, and will run live breaks on this platform and our Facebook page (exclusive to each).

As part of our launch we're giving away a sweet 5 pack of Bobby Witt Jr. cards, as well as three other sports cards prizes. Just drop a comment in this post to follow it and your entered! Prizes are listed below. The cutoff for entry is Sunday 8/20/23 5pm central.
Winners will be announced by randomized drawing in our live launch video (8/20/23 7PM CST) where we will rip a 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum anniversary hobby box and two 2022 Panini Chronicles blasters. (Cards boxes not part of give away)

Happy collecting and I hope to see you in a live break soon!

- Brian

1st Prize - Bobby Witt Jr. 5 Card pack

2nd Prize - Elly De La Cruz 2023 Bowman Chrome and Modern Prospects.

3rd Prize - Kenny Picket and George Pickens Rookie cards.

4th Prize - Adley Rutschman 2023 Topps Chrome Rookie card and prospect card.

Disclaimer that this is crossposted on our facebook page. While breaks will be ran exclusive to each platform our launch giveaway is being ran on both. 20230817_212815.jpg20230817_212956.jpg20230817_213159.jpg20230817_213101.jpg20230817_213519.jpg

Last edited:
Please add to giveaway. When is the live break going to happen?
I'm shooting for Sunday night.Will up date the thread when I solidify a time. Want to clarify though I'm not selling spots for these first three boxes pictured, it's just going to be a live rip. If all goes smooth I hope to have a first break posted in the next week or so.

I'm shooting for Sunday night.Will up date the thread when I solidify a time. Want to clarify though I'm not selling spots for these first three boxes pictured, it's just going to be a live rip. If all goes smooth I hope to have a first break posted in the next week or so.
Understood, I’m putting the 2021 TCPA base refractor set together and wanted to keep an eye out for any possible trades.

@smithbrian524

Bobby is my dude! I'm in, and welcome to SCC, happy to have you here friend! I see you are from K.C., great town! Caught a Royals-Nationals game over Memorial Day weekend at Kauffman Stadium, just loved it all!

Cheers!

Kevin

@smithbrian524

Bobby is my dude! I'm in, and welcome to SCC, happy to have you here friend! I see you are from K.C., great town! Caught a Royals-Nationals game over Memorial Day weekend at Kauffman Stadium, just loved it all!

Cheers!

Kevin
Very cool. Its nice to see Bobby hit his stride! I was at one of those games over memorial day weekend as well!

Very cool. Its nice to see Bobby hit his stride! I was at one of those games over memorial day weekend as well!
That is awesome, he had a great game the Friday night we were there, I was surprised that he missed the All Star game vote this year, hopefully next season! If he keeps developing, he is going to be a 5 tool player for sure!

I'd like to be considered for the giveaway.

What type of team selection process do you like to use for your breaks?
We'll mix it up. 1 team plus random draft, set price per team, auction to meet minimum break price, etc. First several breaks will likely be MLB with fixed prices for 15 slots, pick one team, draft one team.

Back