Final Four Picks?

Quincy8Douby

Nets Fan
I know its early, but I'm excited already... so what are your final four predictions based off of this bracket.

http://espn.go.com/i/ncaa/07mens_MOCKbracket.gif

I will say...
UCLA
Texas A&M

USC (longshot- its a weak region)
Florida

Then Texas A&M vs Florida in the Championship and Florida winning it all again... I think Wisconsin and possibly Texas A&M and Ohio St are the only teams that have a chance to knock out Florida on the road to the final four... they are just so good, even though I hate them lol.

USC was my sleeper because I mean UNC is decent, but they aren't a very strong team and are very inexperienced with that many young players... they struggled last year as well due to inexperience. Kansas is alright, but they are very young as well... so in these kinda situations, the older and more experienced team is gonna win these games (aka George Mason). So it was down to USC and Indiana, and I just think USC is a strong team, but FSU is starting to surface as well.

UCLA vs Kentucky in my regionals should be a great game if that actually happens...

My picks won't happen, So I just picked my favorite teams.

Gonzaga
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay (who?):p
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Arizona

That actually could be right ^
I completely forgot about Pitt when i was filling this out lol, got so caught in the hype of FSU. I actually think Pitt has a shot at making the final four instead of USC but they would lose to Florida... still a long way to go though.

Idk Ohio State is a bit shaky sometime
But i really like Oden But yea there is a long way to good
I like the Signature Picture by the way

Based on that bracket, UCLA, Texas A&M, Texas, & Oregon. One question though, is that bracket based on if they were to do selections now, or predicting how the teams will finish and then predicting the bracket?

from that bracket i would go with
Kentucky
Wisconsin
UNC or Kansas...not sure which....one of these two will win it all!
Florida!!

hornsfan92 said:
texas, kevin durant is the best player in the country, come tournament time, texas will win the ncaa's

Dont go too far there, I agree Durant is a great player, but that doesnt mean he is the best. As you can see in my picks, Texas will go far IMO, but you never know who is going to win it.

Texas wont go anywhere man... their 3 great players are so young... 1 soph and 2 freshman. I can't even see them going to the sweet 16... we saw it happen with the "amazing" UNC team last year... inexperience knocked them out in the 2nd round. These brackets are based on what they would look like now. Experience always wins and Texas isnt even that dominant... sure Durant is good, but he couldn't close the game out against an older and more experienced Mario Boggan. They lost to Texas A&M, Kansas St, Villanova, Gonzaga, Tennessee... They really have had no quality wins either. Tell me what their best win was? Oklahoma? Their RPI is 53 with a fairly weak schedule... 91st in the nation. They are 0-4 against top 25 teams and only 2-2 against top 50 teams. Does that sound like a championship team to you? Tell me when they beat someone worth recognition.

Yes Durant has a chance at winning the Naismith, but when was the last time one player carried their team to a national championship? Even Adam Morrison, probably the best player in the country last year, couldn't do it.

I wish UCONN would win but after Williams, Gay, Boone, and Armstrong left they are not very good. (Ok they are my favorite College BB team)

I think UNC Will win it all.

I think Wisconsin and Pitt could be there too

Back