World Baseball Classic

I’ve been to a few WBC games over the years…both championship games from the first two tournaments (lucky they were played in San Diego and Los Angeles!)…such a fun time!

Planning to take my boys to see Team USA play in Arizona next month!

Team DR roster is scary! And I heard that Shohei says that he is NOT the best player on the Team Japan! Whoa!!! Hoping for a great WBC!

Yeah…from what I’ve been reading the Japanese roster is crazy. Will be pulling for the USA, but it’s a crazy field. Did you guys check out the team hats that recently released. I was thinking of grabbing one, but kinda disappointed.

Yeah…from what I’ve been reading the Japanese roster is crazy. Will be pulling for the USA, but it’s a crazy field. Did you guys check out the team hats that recently released. I was thinking of grabbing one, but kinda disappointed.
I haven’t. I’ll have to check them out

I don’t think you guys understand the magnitude of the WBC tournament to the Latin American countries. I’m not saying you guys don’t know baseball or that you don’t care how well Team USA plays. It’s just the one world tournament we think we are able to hold our own against any country. And we send our very best….., well, except now there are some star players that are claiming their MLB tea is not allowing them to go.

for s
I don’t think you guys understand the magnitude of the WBC tournament to the Latin American countries. I’m not saying you guys don’t know baseball or that you don’t care how well Team USA plays. It’s just the one world tournament we think we are able to hold our own against any country. And we send our very best….., well, except now there are some star players that are claiming their MLB tea is not allowing them to go.
For sure. Looking at some of those lineups, they look like an all star roster. I can’t wait to see these matchups.

Back