Fiesta Bowl

buckeyeheisman

Bench Warmer
Oklahoma v.s. West Virginia

What do you guys think?

Personally I think WVU will give Oklahoma a challenge, but if they turnover a couple times then it could end up being the 3rd butt whipping of the BCS, which would be a shame and would be a fine example of changing the system. The system doesn't have to go to a playoff system, however, it needs to get rid of those conference affiliations.

With Rich leaving, if WVU faces any kind of early adversity they players must avoid falling into that built in crutch 'our coach left, assistant coaches don't nkow their future it is all a big void' yada yada yada. No reason they can't compete but if I put money down it would go on the school that can't spell UO right.

My BIASED guess would be 42-17. LOL Sounds good huh. Also I agree that they should do away with the tieINS. That sucks. No way in heck that MIZZOU should have been shut out. USC, Georgia and MIZZOU deserved better matchups.
But Im sure we will never see it. Just my thoughts Later all and enjoy the game as I HOPE I WILL. LOL
Later

My BIASED guess would be 42-17. LOL Sounds good huh. Also I agree that they should do away with the tieINS. That sucks. No way in heck that MIZZOU should have been shut out. USC, Georgia and MIZZOU deserved better matchups.
But Im sure we will never see it. Just my thoughts Later all and enjoy the game as I HOPE I WILL. LOL
Later

Yeah I guess that's why none of us should cry about the system because it probably never will change and complaining about it is just pointless chatter.

OU rolls.

Fixed
49-6 OU;)
i knew i liked you guys
With Rich leaving, if WVU faces any kind of early adversity they players must avoid falling into that built in crutch 'our coach left, assistant coaches don't nkow their future it is all a big void' yada yada yada. No reason they can't compete but if I put money down it would go on the school that can't spell UO right.
i really hope we kill them but i dont want to hear about their coaching, im sure it wont help them that hes gone but if theyre better they should be able to beat us without him

I have to say that was a terrible singing of the National Anthem IMO.

i skipped the anthem, love DVR

looks pretty bad early, they are winning on both sides of the ball

bradford has to settle down and they need to pound the run more, i didnt realize WVU's d was so stout though

I saw this coming. West Virginia playing good ball with no turnovers, however, I didn't expect West Virginia to have this kind of lead. West Virginia is looking good, but I think Oklahoma may just pull it out at the end.

Back