Fiesta Bowl

Give him another year, honestly young team, missing starters, seems you need more wrs. Stoops has the arrogance you need (like Miles has) to be successful in this BCS arrangement.

Damn him, his 5 conference titles in 9 years, and his National Championship :doh: He can take his consistent 10+ win seasons and BCS bowl appearences and shove it!

piss on that, hes lost 5 bowl games and three consecutive bcs games including two title games
if getting to the post-season was all that matter marty shottenheimer would be the best coach ever
you have to win them too, granted a title was nice but to lose every important game for 6 years in a row? thats enough for me

piss on that, hes lost 5 bowl games and three consecutive bcs games including two title games
if getting to the post-season was all that matter marty shottenheimer would be the best coach ever
you have to win them too, granted a title was nice but to lose every important game for 6 years in a row? thats enough for me

I am with Metallikat. and it is 4 consecutive BCS Bowl games

LSU
USC
Boise State
West Virginia

Coaches need to be held accountable, especially when both teams were wirhout their big play making running backs.

I am with Metallikat. and it is 4 consecutive BCS Bowl games

LSU
USC
Boise State
West Virginia

Coaches need to be held accountable, especially when both teams were wirhout their big play making running backs.

yeah, i dont know how to say this without sounding like im trying to take something away from WVU but thats not the same OU team that beat MIzzou
that game was for the big 12 title but it wasnt really all that important, we already blew our shot at a national title so we won that one
this game was a big one on the national stage that would kinda verify how well we played early this year and once again he proved how bad he sucks at preparing a team for a big game
not just big games either, lack of preperation was the main reason for both losses in the regular season that prevented us from playing for the NT
they came out flat and emotionless and WVU came out ready to play their hearts out for their coach, I would maybe blame the players but its been this way for 6 effing years now. its stoops fault that they dont get up for big games

Back