Fiesta Bowl

my final thoughts on this game are that i want bob stoops' head

he hasnt won a bowl game in 5 years, the team has not been ready to play in any game that meant anything since the year 2000. i want him gone, i dont care if we go through some rebuidling for a year or two or three even i will take it. we will NEVER win another title with stoops coaching this team

Two things must be said about this game. Devine is a BEAST! :salut: AND Coach Stewart did a great job as an interim coach maybe he's the next head coach?

he hasnt won a bowl game in 5 years, the team has not been ready to play in any game that meant anything since the year 2000. i want him gone, i dont care if we go through some rebuidling for a year or two or three even i will take it. we will NEVER win another title with stoops coaching this team

I wont totally dissagree with ya but I dont think we should let Stoops go just yet.lol West Virginia looked awesome. We didnt help ourselves with all those penalties plus all those starters out. No excuses They were a GREAT team last night. Hats off to the Mountaineers. Mike

Damn him, his 5 conference titles in 9 years, and his National Championship :doh: He can take his consistent 10+ win seasons and BCS bowl appearences and shove it!

Back