*EBAY BUST* FAKE POLAMALU *Steelers*

I can tell you this much.

That set had no nameplates for any steelers. I had them all except Ben. They were all jersey # patches. If this is indeed a show card, he should have listed it as such because he says nothing about it in his auction. The auction is also hidden so you cant see the bidding, and his name has been brought up on other boards as faking stuff in the past.

I believe its fake.

I have seen some insane patches in the 1/1 show cards that came out this past year. They may have used number patches in the original set, but I know I have seen some 1/1 show cards that included NFL logos, amongst other cool patches.

Could be a faked patch but it certainly is not the same card as yours. May have been a show 1/1 and we may never know if the patch is switched out.

his could be a Hawaii trade one, busted out of the slab.
they are different tho.

I thought it was 07 where there are a ton of show cards that were in BGS slabs. I would have never busted one out, but all the ones I saw had great patches.

I thought it was 07 where there are a ton of show cards that were in BGS slabs. I would have never busted one out, but all the ones I saw had great patches.
same here, some people bust em. since they typically sell for less, and try to fool others into thinking they where pack pulled.

I believe blitzburgh......the card looks suspect, I was just saying that he didn't fake the one that blitz had......but he very well could have faked the patch.....

Well it does look the same to me if it is a show piece then the seller needs to put that information in his auction.

Back