*EBAY BUST* FAKE POLAMALU *Steelers*

A) Good catch :salut: Too bad no one will do a damn thing about it :wall:

B) I hope that auction you put up helps that other guy out :salut:

That first one has a stamp where the Steeler logo is in bottom middle. It is a show card.

Yours does not have that.

That first one has a stamp where the Steeler logo is in bottom middle. It is a show card.

Yours does not have that.

it also doesnt 'shine' like the other, but it could be a thing with the case and how much light comes through on the guys scanner?...

no clue

it also doesnt 'shine' like the other, but it could be a thing with the case and how much light comes through on the guys scanner?...

no clue

when scanned, those show no color. Thats why I started taking pictures. I had every steeler 1/1 of that set except Ben. Its fake.

I see some blurry crap. Looks like a bad scan to me. Usually the show stamps are a bit more pronounced than that as far as I remember seeing.

it's not the same card!!!! if you will look at each card, the 1/1 stamps are different on the back....one is closer to the "P" in playoff....I hope you didn't just kill that guys auction, lol.....

Definitely two different cards. Obvious tell is that the serial numbers aren't in the same spot. Yours is just about dead-center of the Playoff logo. The other is off-centered to the left.
His card has a convention stamp across the steelers logo at the bottom on the front and doesn't have the holographic coating. His is like a regular contenders silver, while yours is like a championship ticket silver.

I think it is 2 different cards. Like some have said, just look at the positioning of the serial numbers.

I dont see what you are talking about, looks the same to me

his looks like a bad scan, mine is a photo and clear

notice the rectangular indention on his, over the Steelers logo on the card? That is a show stamp. Plus as Tazz pointed out, the 1/1 stamps are different. Might want to pull your "auction"

Back