the art of the 1 card flip

Not what I would consider a 1 card flip :)

Nice Painter! Not sure why but I lack a lot of interest in Purdue guys of the last few years.

6 cards paid by 1 = 1 card flip, not as impressive as doing it with a 50 card lot, but still...

also Bernard Scott is a $3-$5, Chase Coffman is a $3-$7, Patrick Chung is a $7-$15, the other 2 ill have to hold til store and do the $2.99 BIN/BO since they are SPA and hope someone is doing a set

I just snagged a couple of 09 SPx lots...obviously in hopes of finding a 264, but there is definitely some flippable material in it...

you outbid me on one of them :salut: but it was the AU lot /140 i think, so no chance of 264s

i looked today and didnt find anything stellar, tosssed up a few bids, but not much went up between 10p-6a Central...

getting cluttered in my SP Authentic search because of the release of the 2010's, as most folks know around here, i dont play around with current stuff much at all, too expensive :dance: especially at first release point...im usually 2-3 years behind on stuff, im starting to get some 08 stuff now

Back