Dolphins whales speard.

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
Well not alot in but i have received a New TTM 1 rc that i have been looking for for a LONG time and a dual auto that i have been looking for for a long time as well.

1st the TTM.
Fuad Reveiz Dolphins Kicker from 85-88 Sent to him 3 different times and FINALLY got this back after almost 3 months.
2/2
freveizttmauto9-6-11.jpg

then the RC when i found he had one in 09 i have looked almost every day for one. Missed 1 or 2 others i saw. THis was one of the retail only rc's so right thier they are hard to find.
The back of this card isnt in great shape as the corners show lots of wear but not much i can do.
chrisclemonsrc9-6-11.jpg

lastly. I have either been out bid on this or it was priced alot higher than i wanted to pay. Got it for a great deal what i was happy to pay.
Hartline & Camarillo Dual auto #/25 i now have all of Camarillos certified auto cards.
dualauto9-6-11.jpg

Have a nice card coming in tomorrow and got a HUGE PC win last nightbut will wait till it gets here to show it off.

i didnt know there was a retail only version of RCs in Elite...i figure they are much rarer than other versions since most people only buy hobby...

same with SPA RCs that were retail...i just think thats weird

Congrats on the Cams.....I wouldn't mind having that dual either. Was very close on Super PCing Hartline....

Thanks guys. Yea the Clemons has been hard to find so snagged it once i saw it. At times glad you didnt Bob but i dont go after much stuff of his for some reason.

Back