Basketball Corey Brewer and Joakim Noah Signing

ewils990

Bench Warmer
Last Thursday, I went to get 2x NCAA Champs Corey Brewer and Joakim Noah. It was a free signing in Scarsdale, NY that ran late and started 30 min. later. I brought two new stiched blue jerseys to get signed and a couple inscriptions in mind. When I got to the signing, there were loads of people on the sidewalks with balls and photos. I was the only one there with jerseys and that caught a lot of attention. There was a guy at the front door handing out tickets and since I came later I was number 265, and he told me that I might not be able to get an auto since my number was close to the end and the players would be only staying at the signing for an hour. Luckily, a generous kid gave me a lower number ticket (130) because of the items I brought to get signed.

With 15 minutes left in the signing I was 5 people away from Noah and Brewer. When I finally confronted them, they were in shock that I brought two stiched jerseys because they've been only signing balls and photos. I asked them to write Most Oustanding Player and they were nice enough to do so. Also, Joakim decided he needed to pose with the jersey, so I took a picture of him holding the jersey. At the end when I was walking out, the people who were ticket numbers 250 and above, unfortunatley didn't get an autograph. I was very lucky to get the lower number ticket.

Thanks for reading :-) (I got some pictures below, ill upload some pics. of the auto jerseys soon)

STA74980.jpg

STA74979.jpg

STA74978.jpg

STA74977.jpg

STA74975.jpg

wicked story Evan.....you were blessed to jump so high in the line!! Great story, congrats!

I already love Noah!! Brewer looks like he should be a comedian or something.....always has that cheesy smile.....lol

Back