CONTEST: MARCH MADNESS BRACKET CONTEST --- PRIZES FOR FINAL 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front page updated. My pick Tennesee is still in it. And Butler have to thank them for winning us a free case in our Freaks SPX break. This should be very interesting, no clear cut favorite. Duke is seed #1 but I am not sure I would pick them to win it all we will see what happens after today. GL everyone.

I had Northern Iowa as my team that made it the farthest, i should win sumthing for having the best cinderella lol since they beat Kansas! ;)

This was a fun contest, thank you lildones! I dont realy mind that i lost cuz it was fun but its nice that 4 different people ended up winning!

np bluedevil thanks for joining.

Front page has been updated congrats to those who made it to the final 4, I bet two of those two were ruled out in the beginning. :)

Oh well I am sorry but I am going to have to chear for Butler, we have chance to win a case of 09 exquisite. Game starts tonight 6:07 ET according to cbs then Duke and West Virginia to follow.

congrats natty. hell of a game. thought that half court shot was going in. would have been A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I'd lost- 2nd place prize was better than 1st! Fun game to watch, lots of future for Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back