CONTEST: MARCH MADNESS BRACKET CONTEST --- PRIZES FOR FINAL 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Micky8 got you down and we are FULL. Remaining people please send points. You can do so by clicking the "donate" link in any of my posts it is by the myebay link.

Randoms will be done either tonight or tommorow for sure. I will keep you guys posted.

Alright everyone is paid up and we are ready to random. I am going to try and do the randoms around 3pm EST today 3/11. If anyone wants to watch and can't make it let me know and I might be able to change the time or delay a few. I would usually do it later in the evening but suppose to go out with some friends tonight for dinner so I am not sure what time I will be done.

Ground Support said:
Just curious, how are you doing randoms when the feild of 64 isn't entirely known yet?

Randoms will be done by numbers. So say you get random spot 3 when I do the East random then you would get seed 3 East. On Selection Sunday when they pick who seed 3 will be for the East that is the team you will get. Figure this would make it a little more interesting if people wanted to watch the selection show. Also once all selections are done I will update the list with the teams you get for each seed from the 4 regions.

Alright the randoms are done and I have posted them on the first page

E3 - would be East seed 3.

feel free to trade seeds or teams after the selection, but all trade must be completed with both parties posting in the thread by 10 PM ET the night before the start of the tourney.

Thanks again for everyone joining his should be fun.

Well I got 2 teams out of 8 to hope for. lol! Has a 11th seed or under ever won the title? I know George Mason came close, but wow.

Hey man, let me add in a Chris Johnson Finest Refractor RC (not numbered) and just let me know who to mail it too.

Just add it into the contest, and figure out whoever wins it.

Ground Support said:
Well I got 2 teams out of 8 to hope for. lol! Has a 11th seed or under ever won the title? I know George Mason came close, but wow.

Hey man, let me add in a Chris Johnson Finest Refractor RC (not numbered) and just let me know who to mail it too.

Just add it into the contest, and figure out whoever wins it.

That cindarella team might win it all this year. There are few teams that should be ranked fairly high that will give some teams a run for their money two I can think of are Notre Dame and Tennesee. Not sure where Tennesee is going to be ranked but they have already beat a #1 and #2 this year...they play very well in big games.

Ground Support what we can do with the CJ is add it the 2nd place prize. After everything is over then you can just ship it the 2nd place winner. If that sounds good with everyone else. Thanks again for adding the prize, and everyone for joining the contest. GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back