CONTEST: MARCH MADNESS BRACKET CONTEST --- PRIZES FOR FINAL 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Cuse had some bad losses- still, they're a strong team capable of playing high quality ball for a good stretch. PLUS, they are out the same guy whose quad injury caused their conference debacle for the first tourney game. I'd personally like to have UK. The Wildcats are my pick for the whole shebang.

Teams have been added to the front page. I marked my two sleeper teams ;)

Had to pick Notre Dame due to my responsiblilty of being a fan, it has been a painful 10+ years since Lou Holtz left for football, so maybe the basketball program can do something. And I chose Tennessee, they play very good against top teams and big games.

I think this should be a very interesting tourney. Some of the top seeds might be getting upset early.

Here is a link to the brackets on cbs
Division I Men's Basketball Tournament Bracket - CBSSports.com

O YA BABY!!!! LETS GO OAKLAND!!!!!!!! Thats Oakland as in Oakland County which is in michigan just south of detroit, right by where the detroit pistons play which isnt even in detroit they play in a city called auburn hills.......... But anyways Oakland university is about 15 mins dwn the road from my house!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Some interesting upsets to say the least. But that is usually how the first round goes. All the #1 and #2 seeds are still left. The #3 seeds would be there except for Georgetown loosing, arg I had them in a NCAA tourney promo I was in and they were what I thought was our best chance.

Anyways I have updated the first page to reflect the teams that have been eliminated they are marked in red.

jobes23 said:
I have 6 teams left <- leaves me with the best odds as of right now

6 is no better than 4- long term... eventually one has to knock out another along the way when you have 2 in the same region...

Everything has been updated on the first page for saturday's games. A #1 already down. Lets see if we lose another one today. There are some high seeds making it to the sweet 16.

Thanks for the contest I had crappy luck but was fun who ever wins the Warner hit me up would like to trade for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back