CONTEST: MARCH MADNESS BRACKET CONTEST --- PRIZES FOR FINAL 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildones

Bench Warmer
CONTEST: MARCH MADNESS BRACKET CONTEST --- RANDOMS DONE

Lets make March Madness a little more exciting with a contest. This is how it is going to work. There will be 16 spots for this contest. After all 16 spots are filled, each region will be randomized. Starting with the East, West, Midwest, and finally South. So all 16 names will be randomed 5 times the spot you end up with will be the seed you get for that region.

Example if we start with east and you get spot four from that random. Then you will get East seed #4.

I will then random the names again for each region.

- Each spot gets you 4 teams one from each region.
- 20,000 site points for each spot. 2 spot max.
- Random will be done on blogtv.

Prizes: NCAA Champ - 07/08 SPX Brandon Roy Super Scripts Auto + 2 packs of basketball cards.
Three other teams that make it to the final four will win 2 packs of basketball cards. I am thinking they will be 06/07 SP Authentic, need to see if my LCS still has some left.

Football People: Some dont collect basketball so I have added the option of choosing a football prize instead of basketball.

Football Prize for NCAA Champ - 2008 Premier Kurt Warner Quad Jersey 33/40 and a 2008 SPX Chris Johnson Triple Jersey 75/99 + 2 Packs of football cards. Other 3 Final Four teams will get 2 packs of football cards.

If you get all 4 teams to the final four then you would win all the prizes. Multiple prizes can be won by a single person.

E - East
W - West
MW - Midwest
S - South

1. NattyBoo - E7 - Clemson, W6 -Xavier, MW1 - Kansas, S1 - Duke
2. cranium1313 - E6 - Marquette, W2 - Kansas St., MW8 - UNLV, S2 - Villanova
3. cranium1313 - E10 - Missouri, W5 - Butler, MW16 - Lehigh, S9 - Louisville
4. Bluedevil19 - E4 - Wisconsin, W14 - Oakland, MW9 - N. Iowa, S13 - Siena
5. NattyBoo - E14 - Montana, W10 - Florida, MW13 - Houston, S16 - Op. Rd. Winnner
6. jobes23 - E9 - Wake Forest, W1 - Syracuse, MW7 - Oklahoma St., S4 - Purdue
7. jobes23 - E11 - Washington, W8 - Gonzaga, MW10 - Georgia Tech, S6 - Notre Dame
8. Ground Support - E2 - West Virginia, W3 - Pittsburg, MW11 - San Diego St., S12 - Utah St.
9. Ground Support - E15 - Morgan St., W11 - Minnesota, MW12 - New Mexico St., S15 - Robert Morris
10. ToySoldierz - E12 - Cornell, W7 - BYU, MW5 - Michigan St., S7 - Richmond
11. ToySoldierz - E13 - Wofford, W15 - North Texas, MW6 - Tennessee ;) , S10 - St. Mary's
12. stoked_81 - E5 -Temple, W13 - Murray St., MW4 - Maryland, S5 - Texas A&M
13. stoked_81 - E16 - East Tenn St., W16 - Vermont, MW14 - Ohio, S14 - Sam Houston
14. BHELSER1981 - E1 - Kentucky, W4 - Vanderbilt, MW3 - Georgetown, S3 - Baylor
15. BHELSER1981 - E3 - New Mexico, W9 - Florida St., MW15 - UC Santa Barb., S8 - California
16. Micky8 - E8 - Texas, W12 - UTEP, MW2 - Ohio St., S11 - Old Dominion

Red - Team Eliminated

Congrats to NattyBoo for winning it all with Duke, cranium1313's Butler Bulldogs gave Duke one heck of a scare and came down to the last few seconds to figure out the winner. Great game guys thanks again for everyone joining.

so 20,000 points for 4 teams? with one team being from each region? and isnt 20 grand a lil much for that prize? ur gunna end up with 320,000 site points does the winner get those too or do u just get them?

Bluedevil19 said:
so 20,000 points for 4 teams? with one team being from each region? and isnt 20 grand a lil much for that prize? ur gunna end up with 320,000 site points does the winner get those too or do u just get them?

Yes you will get 4 teams for 20,000 points.

Well not sure what the value of the site points are but.... I am giving away 8 packs of cards with value at $3-4 and a brandon roy auto with value around 10-12. Plus shipping for 4 items. I am guessing I will be out around $40-50 for this contest. Also I made it 20,000 so members who participate actively in site can join and not just new poeple who just signed up to join the contest.

cranium1313 got you down thanks working on the football prize now.

i apologize, i didnt see that each final four team will get a prize, i would like a spot please :) This sounds like a very fun and different contest!!! Do i have to go donate the points to you or can u get them?

Got you guys down thanks. You can send points over whenever and I will mark you paid. This contest is going to happen if it fills or not, everyone will just get more teams. 11 spots to go.

Also football prize has been added. I will try and get scans up later tonight.

Bluedevil19 - you have to donate the points to me you can click "donate" in any of my posts it is above the myebay link.

Lildones - hook me up with two spots sir...if I win I would like the football prizes and payment on the way

jobes23 said:
Lildones - hook me up with two spots sir...if I win I would like the football prizes and payment on the way

Thanks for joining. Marked those who have paid in bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back