College Gameday Thread 11/21

Also, saluting after a touchdown on Military Appreciation Day is unsportsmanlike conduct per Ron Cherry. :salut:

:roll:

Alright, now that I've gotten that out of my system. Few quick thoughts:

Glad the Cats came back after being down 14. Showed good heart. The end result sucked. Obviously. Left 10 or so points on the field that could have been of good use. Could have held that game late, but Oregon stuck with it and eventually Massoli found a spot for the ball. Good football team in Eugene. They better not screw up the Civil War game vs. Oregon State.

Btw, while it was fun for a while, even when I was a student there, security has to be increased on the home sideline. Seeing the Zona Zoo section empty onto the sideline that early was embarrassing.

Was looking so damn forward to putting up some good duck hunting jokes and whatnot. :doh: Oh well, on to ASU and USC. :(

for the record I never complained about bad calls. LSU has had its share of calls against them in this game as well.

I am just glad that OU completely sucks.

We do suck this year but hey at least we didnt take a knee to lose a game. What a bunch of idiots lswho has.LMFAO You should be a proud lsu fan. hehehe:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Excessive Celebration

IMG_099.standalone.prod_affiliate.74.JPG

Back