College Gameday Thread 11/21

sffanmike25

Bench Warmer
Very interesting week if your team isn’t undefeated… Love seeing ESPN College Gameday at my alma mater this week (Arizona). Should have a good game to keep an eye on for most of the day.

Here's what is going on today:

Good Matchups to Watch
Oregon @ Arizona
Kansas @ Texas
LSU @ Ole Miss
UNC @ Boston College
Oklahoma @ Texas Tech

Strong Annual Rivalry Games
Ohio State @ Michigan
Cal @ Stanford

Other Division Deciders
Kansas State @ Nebraska
Clemson @ Virginia

Admission should be free to these two games
FIU @ Florida
Chattanooga @ Alabama

Chime in with your comments, rants, predictions, etc. :salut:

Not to mention thay had been calling for rain during the 'Bama game yesterday........ no "big" matchups as far as the top 25 goes, but a lot of pretty good games on today.

I predict that Chattanooga wins in OT and we never hear from Stefan again

One day several months from now, I'll pop back up and act like nothing happened if that's the case. Or I will provide everyone with some great comedy over the next 24 - 648 hours.

We are taking care of business. 21-0. Ingram had a nice TD run. Yeah, I know it's UTC, but he broke 4 tackles then carried two defenders a few yards into the end zone.

Looking forward to seeing the backups soon :pop:

Really nice day for Alabama seniors on senior day right now. Corey Reamer had an INT that lead to a TD. Javier Arenas just had a punt return for a TD. Once again, I know it's UTC but I'm really happy for those guys who are making big plays on their final home game :salut:

This LSU game is a mess so far. :LOL:

I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever want to hear an LSU fan complain about bad calls to me after that. Wow. Weak block in the back called back touchdown. WR SHOVED OUT OF BOUNDS and comes back, catches TD, but there's a flag for illegal touching.

Every SEC ref needs fired and deported to the Amazon River basin.

Back