College Gameday Thread 10/17

USC with the win! I was gone and watching the updates from my cell phone. only bad thing about coaching High School Football is the fact I have to miss good college games sometimes :(

DANNY SULLIVAN IS THE FREAKING MAN!!!! :drunk:
How do you not cover Chris McGaha???
Petros just said it's going to be the PAC-10 Play of the Year... Oh Petros... :D

Arkansas defense, and Ingram were the only 2 good things out of the 3 games I watched. Alabama would have been lost without him. And how bad were the kickers today?! They should sign up some of our rugby lads for a scholarship. They would put them to shame.

Arkansas defense, and Ingram were the only 2 good things out of the 3 games I watched. Alabama would have been lost without him. And how bad were the kickers today?! They should sign up some of our rugby lads for a scholarship. They would put them to shame.

A number of schools have used rugby players as punters, and from what I've seen, keep it.

Why don't yall play teams who take football seriously :scratch:

Everyone takes it very serious we are just small school from small towns and some of the school have not had the funding to get lights. It is very small schools like our school had like 15 kids in its graduating class last year. Another thing that you might find interesting is that our school has the only DIRT football field left in America. The LA times is doing a story on us and we have had a film crew following us around for a documentary they are making about us.

Back