Cleveland 07 National Thread

I just wish we had explored downtown ALL WEEK. Would not have come home w/any $ (and probably wouldn't have been able to set up so early haha) but it would have been well worth it. i'm thinking i need to start doing some legal contract work for OH firms.

Probably not as cool as strippers and bumping donuts and busting cases of random high end product, but what I loved about going was getting to meet and talk and hang with cool *** guys like Phil, Kenny and his girlfriend, Dan T, Moby, and all the guys I had met before.

Last edited by a moderator:
i only got a few drunk dials, i totally expected multiple ones

although i gotta say, grant got me on a "legit" drunk dial, i was asleep at 12:45, so he was up LATE!! i was asleep when jason called from dave and busters but that was kinda early and i took my ambien early

i did hear about someone from another site trying to "hook up" with Lisa, I was wondering if anyone let him in on the fact that she's not interesting in "poles". that was too funny, I hope you let him down easy Lisa

those cases looked amazing.

how many offers did you guys get for the stuff from the PC case? I wasn't sure if you guys were doing give aways for the kiddies, and what kind of advertising for the site you guys did. I liked seeing the "Personal Collections from TCGers"

Last edited by a moderator:
i only got a few drunk dials, i totally expected multiple ones

although i gotta say, grant got me on a "legit" drunk dial, i was asleep at 12:45, so he was up LATE!! i was asleep when jason called from dave and busters but that was kinda early and i took my ambien early

i did hear about someone from another site trying to "hook up" with Lisa, I was wondering if anyone let him in on the fact that she's not interesting in "poles". that was too funny, I hope you let him down easy Lisa

those cases looked amazing.

how many offers did you guys get for the stuff from the PC case? I wasn't sure if you guys were doing give aways for the kiddies, and what kind of advertising for the site you guys did. I liked seeing the "Personal Collections from TCGers"

he knew, thought he was gods gift to women I guess, lol... heh. He can sign up here if he wants, but his id has to be 'windexman'...

Most memorable moments at the National and after party:

1. rainmanesq's creepy stalker
2. Greg (lebroncountry on BMB) come-on line to me.
3. Monroe, Sage, and Terra
4. ralgedo pulling the triple logomen!!!
5. BFF's doing stupid stuff

Let me see.... my top 5 memorable moments....

1. Mark finding me to sell me the KC NT 1/1
2. Ray pulling the Triple. Yes, sadly beats out our CPA friends...
3. Setting up at the show. Don't ask why, just a blast on Wednesday. Maybe next time our tablemates (*ahem*) will show up to help instead of drinking in the bar :lollol: :lollol: :lollol:
4. Closing down Larry Flynts with our CPA friend :D
5. Dave & Busters with Jen and the gang on Friday night.

hatechoo!!!!!!!!

Favorite parts of Nats:

Drawing a penis on Andy's back when he was sleeping, then proceeding to blame it on Dan and Jason(sorry Andy :lollol:)

Pulling Zo moves on Julia

Dicing Kenny's nose with a base card

BFF and I being the Nationals Greasers

Hitting the jackpot about 68 times at Dave and Buster's, and getting pist we didn't ever hit the 2 more ball bonus

Getting fat paid $20 for throwing a windex wipe at Rico Suave

Telling 400 people about the Cutler SPA trimmer

The look on that guy's face who sold the Ovetsky

Ty smokin dope with Kenneth

DJing the wedding reception

and All BFFs to the bar please, all bffs to the bar please over the intercom

lisa and i smashing each other in the expedition

i don't have favorite things. the whole week was fun. glad to be home though.

the whole windex episode was funnier when i saw that guy at my hotel later that night crying because his wife called him and told him she was about to get f*** by a bunch of guys who thought she was hot.

oh yea...pulling the triple was fun too.

the whole windex episode was funnier when i saw that guy at my hotel later that night crying because his wife called him and told him she was about to get f*** by a bunch of guys who thought she was hot.

oh yea...pulling the triple was fun too.

Ray Ray Ray, have you not learned by now, unless you have photos that can be later photoshoped to increase our enjoyment, it isn't worth mentioning?

:D :D :D

wish you woulda stuck around longer. didn't really get to chat with ya. said hi, shook your hand, told you to buy some stovalls, i turn around, and you're gone. pist. hatechoo.

ps. you're hawt. i don't hatechoo. just hatechoo for leaving

wish i could have stayed longer but atleast i got to show up :doh:

Back