Cleveland 07 National Thread

Ha! I think I talked to you about a card. I had no idea who you were, but I recognize the booth and some of the cards in the display cases.

I only picked up two cards this time, but still enjoyed the trip. I sat next to Michael Irvin's personal assistant (disappointed that he is a dude and not a super hot chick) on the flight up. He was on his way to Canton with several boxes of "really expensive ****". Later on he explained it was a bunch of game used stuff the HOF asked for. It was a pretty interesting conversation.

On the other side of me were two Beckett employees that looked like they would **** me if I attempted to talk to them.

Jarred

Ha! I think I talked to you about a card. I had no idea who you were, but I recognize the booth and some of the cards in the display cases.

I only picked up two cards this time, but still enjoyed the trip. I sat next to Michael Irvin's personal assistant (disappointed that he is a dude and not a super hot chick) on the flight up. He was on his way to Canton with several boxes of "really expensive ****". Later on he explained it was a bunch of game used stuff the HOF asked for. It was a pretty interesting conversation.

On the other side of me were two Beckett employees that looked like they would **** me if I attempted to talk to them.

Jarred
I was wondering if you would be there, buying up all the sick HOF autos. Did anyone else go and remain anonymous?

Most memorable moments at the National and after party:

1. rainmanesq's creepy stalker
2. Greg (lebroncountry on BMB) come-on line to me.
3. Monroe, Sage, and Terra
4. ralgedo pulling the triple logomen!!!
5. BFF's doing stupid stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg’s line to lisa and grant’s following up by tossing the windex pad @ greg- best $20 I spent. Couldn’t pass up the opportunity to watch greg get shot down.

Cleveland’s ‘entertainment’…wowza, I’m ready to book another flight :)

Bffs bumping and grinding

Stalker

Just let me know when. I'll happily head over to Cleveland with you. I'll make sure I bring a couple of G's.

I’m ready when you are- I think Ivy needs our attention J. Man, I am still kicking myself over that 1 =/

Back