Football Card Show Story For The Ages!!

Kordaisdad

Bench Warmer
Hey Everyone I Went To A Card Show Today In Omaha Neb And I Was Pretty Disappointed. There Was Not A Whole Lot There But Tried To Make The Best Of It! So I Was Thumbing Through Some Stuff When I Seen My Wife Getting All Impatient And Beginging To Sigh And Everything Else. So I Told Her Go To The Sp Authentic And Pick Me Out A Pack. She Came Back With A Big Smile And Said I Gaurentee This One Has Something Good. I Thought She Was Just Messing So I Bought It And Opened It Up And To My Surprise It Had A Bob Sanders Lettermen Auto! I Was Pretty Excited As He Is From Iowa. So I Told Her If She Is So Good Go Pick Out Another Pack From A Diffrent Dealer. She Came Back With A Huge Smile And Said This One Has Somethign Great In It. So I Bought It I Opened It Up And There Was A Paul Hornung Auto Lettermen. So For A Total Of 10.00 I Got 2 Lettermen! All I Can Say Is From Now On Whenever I Go To S Card Show She Is Going With Me!!!! Let Me Know What You All Think!!

I wish my wife could pick packs like that for me!
Very nice, did you ask her how she picked her pack? I opened three boxes and two out of three had the hit in the same spot.

ctkenjr said:
I wish my wife could pick packs like that for me!
Very nice, did you ask her how she picked her pack? I opened three boxes and two out of three had the hit in the same spot.
i did not ask how she did it....i think it was all pure luck!!

fuser said:
congrats on the pulls, i would be interested in the hornung if available. lmk tim
you have alot of stuff i liek but not sure on what the bv of the hornung will be...so i am not sure what to trade it at...

Back