Football Aaron Rodgers overrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolrobb3 said:
Jailbait.jpg

only replace "someone else" with "big ben".
WOW..this thread is great..and i can almost spank my :monkey: to this post :party3: :happyjiggle:

Just think what these games would have been like had the Packers had a good QB and not an overrated guy like Rogers.

Hey, I do know how to admitt when im wrong im amazed by what the guy did to get to the SB with the key injuries (TE, RB) what can i say the way he is playing im a betting man thats what makes this so funny my wager is on greenbay and i was totally wrong he definitly proved to all the naysayers in these playoffs that he is a force to be reckond with...

jforbes01 said:
Hey, I do know how to admitt when im wrong im amazed by what the guy did to get to the SB with the key injuries (TE, RB) what can i say the way he is playing im a betting man thats what makes this so funny my wager is on greenbay and i was totally wrong he definitly proved to all the naysayers in these playoffs that he is a force to be reckond with...

dammit that kind of response makes this bump worthless, WORTHLESS!

To wrap it up, The most overrated Super Bowl MVP of all time. Did I get that right??

This was a fun thread though, I'm going to miss it.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back