A-Town Bravos

LionRyan

Bench Warmer
My company gives vouchers for Hawks and Braves games. I traded my Hawks to a co-worker for their Braves. Now I have vouchers worth $400 of Braves game tickets! (Stoked!

So far, I got tickets to the Cubbies on July 2nd & 5th. I'm pretty stoked.

I'm a hometown supporter when they aren't playing the Cubs. Braves games are one of the few things in this city that actually make you feel like you're apart of Atlanta.

i thought they didnt sell out very often, so when the Cubs play there the majority at the game are Cubs fans?

I'm not a big fan of baseball, but when I come down, can we go to a Hawks or Falcons game? Whichever is in season. I figure to graduate in December of next year, so a Falcons game would be pushing it.

Charlie - of course, I know. We'll go to a game or two or something.

Jameosn - of course. Just a warning, Hawks games are super boring though.

The wife gets first shot at these games with me, but so far got tickets in a package deal to -

April 13 v MIL (Opening Day)
April 28 v PIT
May 28 v STL (Memorial Day)
June 11 v NYY
July 2 v CHI
July 5 v CHI
July 28 v PHI
Sep 29 v NYM

Still have a lot of vouchers left for loose games. Charlie, I can't plan this far out - but we should start planning once the season starts! :drunk:

not sure how Memorial Day is there, the huge 'holiday' here is Mothers Day at the Cubs, they give out some mothers day precious moments thing that sells for like $75 on eBay...

nice to get a Yankees game, im not a fan, but they have some of the best players money can buy

The wife gets first shot at these games with me, but so far got tickets in a package deal to -

April 13 v MIL (Opening Day)
April 28 v PIT
May 28 v STL (Memorial Day)
June 11 v NYY
July 2 v CHI
July 5 v CHI
July 28 v PHI
Sep 29 v NYM

Still have a lot of vouchers left for loose games. Charlie, I can't plan this far out - but we should start planning once the season starts! :drunk:
Sounds good to me!

:cheers:

Charlie - of course, I know. We'll go to a game or two or something.

Jameosn - of course. Just a warning, Hawks games are super boring though.

Too bad I don't have the hookup for them like I do with the Bucks. My good friend has been interning for them for a few years now, and she can usually get me down near the court, and we sit and talk court side after the game.

I just can't get into baseball. I'll follow the Brewers, but I can't sit down and watch a game. My brother on the other hand is different. He usually buys ticket packages every year, and makes a yearly trip to Arizona in March to watch spring training. In fact, I think he leaves in 2 weeks to head down there.

Too bad I don't have the hookup for them like I do with the Bucks. My good friend has been interning for them for a few years now, and she can usually get me down near the court, and we sit and talk court side after the game.

I just can't get into baseball. I'll follow the Brewers, but I can't sit down and watch a game. My brother on the other hand is different. He usually buys ticket packages every year, and makes a yearly trip to Arizona in March to watch spring training. In fact, I think he leaves in 2 weeks to head down there.
Going to the Ted with some friends to watch some baseball and drink some beer is awesome.

Back