72 Hour Quinn RC/Auto #/100 BV $150!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikesrule

Bench Warmer
This is a 72 hour trade. This is a 2007 SP Rookie Threads Brady Quinn RC/Auto exchange (redeemed of course) #27/100 #RE-BQ with a book value of $150. Here's what I'm looking at for a trade. There are some exceptions so please read what I would accept before giving up on this thread:

3 minimum offers

Football ONLY!!

No more than 2 cards worth a combined $150 BV

(3 cards and cards with a Book Value of NA will be considered at my discretion for qualification but must be submitted in the first 48 hours. Since there are 3 offers needed to qualify for this trade I need to let everyone know if your offer qualifies since it's the fairest thing to others).

You may use as many cards as you want if they are ROOKIES of Peyton, Eli, Brady, Romo, Adrian Peterson (Vikes), Marino, Elway, Tomlinson, or Roethlisberger (combinations acceptable).

Any single rookie card with a BV of at least $100 of Peyton, Brady or AP is a qualifying offer.

If there are not enough qualifying offers and I still like an offer I will accept it and complete the trade.

A plus for consideration are Viking's, HOFers and trade bait. Don't be afraid to offer a lot of real awesome stuff. I swear I won't mind! Here's the actual card you're getting (and it's REAL nice!)

Quinnrcauto003.jpg

Best of luck, hopefully you have some sick offers and make a good trade. One thing I want to make clear though. You said:
Vikesrule said:
If there are not enough qualifying offers and I still like an offer I will accept it and complete the trade.

This will be left up to the discretion of both you and the offering member. If there are not enough qualifying offers, it null and voids the "24 hour trade" so it'd be totally up to the both of you to decide to make the trade on your own.

hopefully that won't be an issue though. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back