2022 MLB Season Games Attended by SCC Members

I went to the Dodgers home opener last night. Really fun game and a great ovation for Freddie Freeman welcoming him to the team after he hit a double. Grabbed a couple cool pics, thought it was neat that they have the players in their Dodger HOF displayed on their classic cards.12FE0F7A-D706-4A55-8F11-858985FFBF37.jpeg
5AD9210A-0ACB-4905-861D-FA83F169BB9C.jpeg
08C24F8B-3DF4-4B3A-8AE7-A4361308733E.jpeg
F4B81C98-9E3B-4FDC-900D-C983EC21C1C8.jpeg

I went to the Dodgers home opener last night. Really fun game and a great ovation for Freddie Freeman welcoming him to the team after he hit a double. Grabbed a couple cool pics, thought it was neat that they have the players in their Dodger HOF displayed on their classic cards.View attachment 6708
View attachment 6709
View attachment 6710
View attachment 6711
You beat me to Dodger Stadium! :) Sounds like it was a great time and game! Awesome pics! Thanks so much Andy I’ll add this info to the thread.

Two stadiums down…who will be next to check another game/team/stadium off for us?!?

Mike

Did anybody hit up a game over the weekend? If so, let me know and I’ll add you to the list.

I think the first one we’ll be going to this season is in a couple of weeks…going to a Padres game for a fundraiser for my boys baseball league. So Petco Park will be added to this list soon! :)

That's the first time I've ever even seen a picture of Tiger's stadium. Those Tigers all around the front is awesome looking!

Always an added bonus to get to see a game where your team wins, too!

Super cool John! Was thinking about you guys today and actually had the game on in the background hoping Miggy would get hit 3000. Happy to see that you guys pulled out the W!

Adding you to the list now…thanks for knocking a stadium out for us! :)

All the best!
Mike

Super cool John! Was thinking about you guys today and actually had the game on in the background hoping Miggy would get hit 3000. Happy to see that you guys pulled out the W!

Adding you to the list now…thanks for knocking a stadium out for us! :)

All the best!
Mike
The crowd was electrified! Standing and chanting. I was really hoping to see it live. Then they intentionally walked him at his last at bat. Cowards 😂.

That's the first time I've ever even seen a picture of Tiger's stadium. Those Tigers all around the front is awesome looking!

Always an added bonus to get to see a game where your team wins, too!
Yeah, Ford field is right behind it. You can see it in the background in the top pic. The the hockey stadium is across the street. Pretty easy to get around.

Back