2007 Bowman Chrome Football Case Break

I do not believe Cstone72 has paid for his teams. The ravens and giants are up for grabs. If cstone does not pay for them then will go to whoever calls them first between now and then. Because it is last minute I will make them $15 instead of $22.

Remember they will be yours only if cstone does not pay before the break starts.

Dang I only got $11 dollars in my paypal today. I can sell someone a card to cover the differences. Or if you can wait til tomorrow to get the rest. But I will take the Ravens if you allow me to pay you tomorrow when I open up my new bank account and I have the rest transferred to you.

I would take any unpaid teams, I could send a extra $4 for Nasty Boy to get him to the $15, don't know him but it is the Holidays...So he could enjoy the break as well.

scubakuda19 said:
I would take any unpaid teams, I could send a extra $4 for Nasty Boy to get him to the $15, don't know him but it is the Holidays...So he could enjoy the break as well.

Man your so generous! :) I mean I can have the rest of the money by tomorrow and I can paypal him tonight with the change I got in my paypal account. I think it's like $10 or $11 and some change. And then the rest tomorrow. Besides...if I don't pay the rest...then I won't get my cards. But I appreciate the offer scubakuda! :cool:

Admin: Opps...I'm at work...didn't read the message clearly...sorry...YOUR LOGO IS KILLING ME when I read your messages...I ONLY GET PART OF THEM..

Back