2007 Bowman Chrome Football Case Break

i won the bid for the viks for $75.01

there are 4-5 petersons per case and 1-2 refractors. worth $75 to me when they sell for 15-20 a pop for regulars and about $40 for refractors.

I agree steve. Even without Autos of players most people can pull a very good amount of their expenses from Rookies or the other inserts on this box. All the rookies seem to be going for a decent price with Peterson rocking the house. Good luck all.

I just made my suggestion since I would have loved to have had a shot at my beloved Bears.

Also the good teams went fast and if you aren't on when the post hits you don't have a chance. I know I am new to this site, definitely not to collecting, but just doesn't seem fair that we bid up the Vikings and others were taken by the first to post, and some took many teams (with good rookies to draw from).

Maybe an idea might be to only get one team, then after a time period can grab another, if there are leftovers.

Or even list the teams you desire in a specific order so others have a fair shake at the better/favorite teams. After lists are collected during maybe a 24 hour grace period each person gets their top choice, or something of that nature. If more than one likes a certain team, you can random draw (mini contest maybe) or auction it for a fair price.

Keep it the same works too, I just will have to pay more attention so I can post my likes right away :)

Nothing personal, just my two cents (again I guess)

ctkenjr said:
I just made my suggestion since I would have loved to have had a shot at my beloved Bears.

Also the good teams went fast and if you aren't on when the post hits you don't have a chance. I know I am new to this site, definitely not to collecting, but just doesn't seem fair that we bid up the Vikings and others were taken by the first to post, and some took many teams (with good rookies to draw from).

Maybe an idea might be to only get one team, then after a time period can grab another, if there are leftovers.

Or even list the teams you desire in a specific order so others have a fair shake at the better/favorite teams. After lists are collected during maybe a 24 hour grace period each person gets their top choice, or something of that nature. If more than one likes a certain team, you can random draw (mini contest maybe) or auction it for a fair price.

Keep it the same works too, I just will have to pay more attention so I can post my likes right away :)

Nothing personal, just my two cents (again I guess)

All valid concerns. This has been brought up in the past, so as a solution we came up with:

When a box break is starting the intial post will have all of the information about the product (amount, price, teams, etc.) We will specify in the post a starting time, so it isn't the first to see this post. There is a date and time when the teams are "live" giving everyone a fair chance at the teams. Obviously it is not perfect but what/who is :D

yea, It was publicly displayed for over 24 hours before teams were callable. So hopefully that gives the regulars at least a whole day to see it. We cannot restrict people to 1 team as it would take way way to long to sell out and would just add confusion. The way we do it is more fair then any other sites. Most basically hand out the teams to specific members and don't give a fair shake to everyone. I will be posting another one very soon. So just get in on that one. :)

I got a dealer in my local area, that distributes to the local area, send a case or two, straight to one of the Admins. IF you guys want to see what the prices are, lmk.

Back