2007 Bowman Chrome Football Case Break

The winner of the vikings was stevesokol21. Congrats, I will bust as soon as all payments are received. I have been marking as I get them.

Ok, this is very simple. Those of you who have made posts regarding getting payments in. Unless your member name is Admin, don't worry about it. It's not your decision to make. I know that we are all anxious to get the break done, but stop and think for a minute. Perhaps some or all of the people listed who have not paid, have made arrangments with Admin to make payment and he has just not marked them yet. My name being one of those listed above, I'm certainly not happy about being called out like that. Especially since I had talked to Admin before that was posted and informed him as to when I would pay. So chill out and relax. Even if all the teams are bought and paid for doesn't mean the break will happen right then. It all depends on when Admin has time to bust that case.
And for those who like to keep track of things.......mine has been paid for.

I have 2 people who haven't paid. I have pm'd them a couple times and sent an email this morning in case they have PM notification turned off. Hopefully both pay today.

Back