2007 Bowman Chrome Football Case Break

BSC said:
trevor, if you want in I can pass my teams to you that I have in the break, same goes for anyone else if trevor doesnt want them or only one of them

I would love the saints if you dont mind LMK

trevorp121 said:
If that works lmk the pp addy also if i can get in on the vikes auction that would be cool too, just lmk
I've PM'd you with the payment information and edited the break so that you have the saints

When is the VIkes up for auction? If you don't mind...I will start the initial bidding at $33 dollars. That's 1.5X the original $22.

Admin: What were the qualifications? Man...If I knew you was doing this case break...I would of bought up a team or two. But by the time I saw this...there was like 3-4 teams with nothing but horrible rookies.

You have to have bought another team unless no one from the break bid on it. We will be doing more FB breaks in the near future. Sorry for any confusion.

Send a massive PM next time. Like you did when it was short a couple of teams. That way I can get it because I post on too many forums and I'm constantly working all the time.

Nasty_Boy said:
Send a massive PM next time. Like you did when it was short a couple of teams. That way I can get it because I post on too many forums and I'm constantly working all the time.
I have the Redskins in the break available to any member who would like to get in on the break. I would rather see a member involved than to take a team myself. I've sent you a PM ......just let me know

Back