$200 PayPal To Spend! Here Is What I Want:

timb69

Bench Warmer
Looking for Buffalo Bills mostly. Nicer cards, nothing really Score, Sage, Hit, Aspire, or Press Pass. Multi-colored patches, autographs, JSY/AU cards, etc. Possibly single colored JSY cards, depending on the player/card. Also can use more trade bait, auto's and patches, no low end stuff. Show me what you got!!!

BTW, I am looking for Bills cards, to be in a Buffalo uniform, as well as any other card.

I have this Reed I just pulled out of 09 classics. I'll take 30 shipped for it firm which is what the last one on the bay went for, and I thought that was a steal.

classic2-3.jpg

moosehead said:
I have this Reed I just pulled out of 09 classics. I'll take 30 shipped for it firm which is what the last one on the bay went for, and I thought that was a steal.

classic2-3.jpg

I remember that card. Tried trading for it when you pulled it. It books $40, so would you consider $25 delivered? Jut asking :)

One sold for $25, and the other $24

2009 Classics Andre Reed Classic Singles Jsy/Auto /25 - eBay (item 200361690344 end time Jul-13-09 13:22:42 PDT)

2009 Classics Andre Reed Autograph GU Jersey #08/25 - eBay (item 350222486970 end time Jul-12-09 20:19:23 PDT)

Hey, do you mind checking buckets? Most of my cards would probably be trade bait for you but I thought I would ask. Just PM me if you like anything. I can give you a good lot or two. Thanks!

scittlz said:
Hey, do you mind checking buckets? Most of my cards would probably be trade bait for you but I thought I would ask. Just PM me if you like anything. I can give you a good lot or two. Thanks!

Thanks, but nothing I could use.

let me know if you like any of these

09 elite lee evans prime targets jer #/199
05 exquisite jp losman super jer #/50
08 sp authentic leodis mckelvin sign of the times auto
08 elite trent edwards throwback threads jer #/199
08 absolute edwards/lynch/evans/reed quad jer #/100
02 piece of history jim kelly big game jer
07 absolute jp losman performers jumbo 2 clr patch #/25
08 contenders steve johnson rc auto
07 artifacts willis mcgahee 3 clr patch #/50
07 trilogy marshawn lynch 3 clr patch #/33