Baseball 1993 Hamilton Collection Nolan Ryan ?

T-206

Bench Warmer
I bought the set several years ago for about 150.00. Was this a good buy. Next the pricing is not in Beckett and the ones I have is numbered 822/5000 all 27 cards are individually numbered 822/5000
Now the Hamilton Collection is not numbered in the data base. So are these the Hamilton Collection or something else? Yes they are all Porcelin cards. They look just like the origanal base card of Nolan Ryan from 1968 to 1994.
Since these cards are not priced in Beckett what do you think the BV is on each card? 15.00 20.00 25.00 30.00 each? More? Less?
what BV would you put on the complete set? Not interested in selling or trading just monitary value.

Man, Wayne, that is a tough call. For one thing they are not "cards" per se, thus lowering the demand. I remember this issue and they sold for right at what you paid for them. I honestly don't think they are worth any less than your original purchase price. And, I don't think they are as available as they once were. My guess would be a retail price of around $2-300 for the whole set and would never like to see a matching serial #'d set broke up into individual cards. Just my 2 cents worth.

Back