09 NATIONAL TREASURES CASE #1 --DONE/SHIPPED... RESULTS/PICS ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.
** JUST TO CLARIFY... this is NOT a "draft style" break... you will not be selecting your card based on your random order.

As stated in the top post, once all spots are filled, the names will be put in the "randomizer" on random.org (on LIVE FEED of course) and that will determine the HIT that you get... 1-28 ...(as always feel free to trade spots etc etc etc, just let me know prior to the break)

I just wanted to clarify this... in case there were any questions etc

ac-n-mike said:
***FREE ?

AFTER RANDOMS FOR SPOTS HAS BEEN COMPLETED, I WILL RE-ENTER ALL NAMES OF ALL 30 PARTICIPANTS AND RANDOMIZE THEM.... THE PERSON AT A DESIGNATED # WILL GET THEIR SPOT FOR FREE AND I WILL RETURN YORU PAYMENT ;)

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIP AND SMOKE IT ;)

:woohoo: bumped for all particpants :woohoo:

bballer whats not to understand whoever gets the last 2 spots gets the base.. Each spot will get a hit now take a spot!

bballer122333 said:
i already have a spot but if im paying 43 i want to get a hit and not four base

i understand what you are saying (and after rethinking it)... I have gotten rid of the 29th and 30th spots... we will simply random off the 8 base/parallels cards to all participants...

however.. I will need to up the price from $43 to $46... still lower than the $48 originally quoted....

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back