09 NATIONAL TREASURES CASE #1 --DONE/SHIPPED... RESULTS/PICS ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a spot....I thought we were done with these breaks for the season and I could recoup some money. :)

Also Ac just a quick question I know you have it setup how it is but how much more would it be a slot to make it just 28 hits and then random off the base cards. If it is only $3-4 more I think it would be well worth it to get an actual hit and two less spots to fill. Just a suggestion either way I am fine.

I will have 1 FREE spot... where the winner of that random gets thier money back ;)

stick that in your pot and simmer on it for a bit ;)

great turn out guys.. Look at it like this the 4 base cards will sell for no less then $5 bucks each and you have a chance at century base versions that are #'d to /10 i for example pulled drew brees century base serial #'d 9/10 thats easily and 20-25 card by itself :)

ac-n-mike said:
ALSO I will have 1 FREE spot... where the winner of that random gets thier money back ;)

stick that in your pot and simmer on it for a bit ;)

oooooohhhhhhh....what a deal!!!!

***FREE ?

AFTER RANDOMS FOR SPOTS HAS BEEN COMPLETED, I WILL RE-ENTER ALL NAMES OF ALL 30 PARTICIPANTS AND RANDOMIZE THEM.... THE PERSON AT A DESIGNATED # WILL GET THEIR SPOT FOR FREE AND I WILL RETURN YORU PAYMENT ;)

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIP AND SMOKE IT ;)

I'll take a spot.

Just a comment but I think you would better luck if it was a draft style random. Either way I think it will fillup and is a good price for NT.

draft style random... like we random the 1-30 and if you get #1 you get to pick whatever card you want and so on and so on?

I thought about that... i guess this way it's more by chance, and the 28th slot is just as likely to get the best card in the case than the 3rd slot...

thanks for the comment though... something to think about

Draft style breaks are only good if the price is adjusted per spot, meaning the first spot costs the most adn each spot under becomes cheaper. I like the way this style break is done as the first, third, or 28th spots respectively have the same chance at getting the case hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back