07/08 SPX BASKETBALL GROUP CASE BREAK II-- SHIPPED---100 HITS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
RokCrawler08 said:
Guys SSorry For Holding This Up.

Paypal Said I Was Doing Unsual Activity On Ebay, Because I Sold 232 Worth Of Cards In 1 Week, How ******** Is That, And they Are MAKING ME Provide a Bank Account. So I Borrowed My Aunts. And Awaiting The Few Cents Or w/e they do to confirm it....So It May Take Another Day. but as SOON as that happens im sending my payment, on another note.

i know this is a longshot, and i dont know if its the rules or not, out of curiosity, anyone up for a contract trade? u buy me the spot. make a transaction, and if i dont repay when my paypal gets up im banned from the site?

just wondering i hate having to hold you all up, ill edit this post with the statement my payupal account says. and ill copy my pending balance to prove that i have the $$$ in it...give me a moment

This Is what my paypal Homepage Looks Like....

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

•Jan 19, 2010: We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially high risk.

And Heres My Pending Balance

PayPal balance: $91.26 USD View limitsCurrency converterAvailable balance in USD (primary): $3.74 USD
Pending balance: $87.52 USD
Total balance (including available and pending amounts): $91.26 USD
View

So I HAVE the Money, Its Just How Gay Is Makin Me HAVE a Bank Account.

no need for that... you are fine... we will get the randoms done tomorrow ;)

you and I have discussed this... no need to copy/paste anything at all ;)

Dude, Just Go Ahead And Give My Spot Away, I Called Paypal. And I Have To Wait Until 3 People Leave Positive Feedback To The Orderes I SHipped Them Through USPS, and I Didnt Ship THem Until Yesterday, So I Cant Send Money Until LIke Friday, So Just Go Ahead And Sell It To Somone Else, This Is Rediculous. So Ticked Off Right Now.

RokCrawler08 said:
Dude, Just Go Ahead And Give My Spot Away, I Called Paypal. And I Have To Wait Until 3 People Leave Positive Feedback To The Orderes I SHipped Them Through USPS, and I Didnt Ship THem Until Yesterday, So I Cant Send Money Until LIke Friday, So Just Go Ahead And Sell It To Somone Else, This Is Rediculous. So Ticked Off Right Now.

Unless I Can Make A Quick Sale, And Get Them To Send You The $48, So Give Me Until Friday 12:01 AM

looks like the break is going to be MONDAY/TUESDAY... I am hoping to get randoms done today... or tomorrow

rokcrawler is having some issues with payment BUT I am confident he can get it done.... I will keep you all posted and as soon as I have time to do randoms tonight or tomorrow we willg et them done...

that way you all have time to trade etc through out the weekend until the braek happens

also if rokcrawler cant come up with the dough Id be happy to step in and take it ac... Not a shot and rokcrawler trust me Ive had enough issues with paypal myself I understand they drag their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back