GROUP BREAK: 09/10 CLASSICS BASKETBALL 16 BX CASE --CANCELED ! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK IF WE CAN SELL A FEW MOE SPOTS WE WILL BE GOOD TO GO !

2-3 SPOTS REMAINING WOULD JUST MEAN $3-$4 PER PERSON EXTRA TO INCREASE THE BREAK AND GET IT BUSTED...(THEN THOSE HITS FOR THOSE TEAMS WOULD JUST BE RANDOMED TO EVERYONE)

LETS GET IT DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... I am going to have to back out of this... Its taking too long and I looked at checklist. Curry only has one card in the set. I though he would have a few. I need the money for something else. Good Luck to All!

ouch.... ok....

12 teams remaining....

Warriors - $55
Pistons - $42
Hornets
Bobcats
76ers
Nets
Hawks
Magic
Raptors
Spurs
Wizards
Grizzlies

11 teams remaining....

Warriors - $55
Pistons - $42
Hornets
Bobcats
76ers
Nets
Magic
Raptors
Spurs
Wizards
Grizzlies

I have gotten responses from just about everyone... only 1 person does not wish to pay an additional $4 to make the remaining 4 teams randoms for everyone... (again I am NOT randoming the teams... I am randoming the HITS from those teams)

Anyway... looks like we have to sell 7 more spots... hopefully soon...

.... I was VERY hopeful that this cheaper case break would sell...

LETS GET IT DONE !

i havent responded yet... i'd definitely prefer not to pay an extra $4-5 but if that's what it takes i'd be ok... what about this solution? put the option in for the last 4-5 teams, and let people vote. then anyone who wants to put in a little extra is eligible for the hits, and if you don't then you cant be eligible for the randoms?

if most people put in, it won't be much of an impact on price, and then we don't have to sell the last couple of teams....

just an idea

I think it's a moot point anyway...this break isn't going to fill...(the last 7-11 spots) so this discusion is pointless at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back