07/08 SPX BASKETBALL GROUP CASE BREAK II-- SHIPPED---100 HITS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
ac-n-mike said:
there are no more remaining teams... its sold out ;)

or were you looking to swap out a team?

had thought about swapping out the nets, but I think I will stay put with them

I made a note of the hits from the last break, I missed some and quite a few were randoms which I just noted down as 'random' without a team - I think there was only one team without a hit. I'd take this as a guide rather than gospel!

The order below goes from those teams with the least cards in the set to the most, so the Pistons have the most cards (90 ish in total) and they also had the higest number of hits.

Pacers
Magic
Bucks
Blazers 5
Raptors 1
Warriors 1
Grizzlies 3
Sonics 4
Kings 5
Wolves 3
Clippers 2
Lakers 3
Bulls 6
Nets 2
Wizards 1
Bobcats 2
Mavs 3
Cavs 6
Rockets 5
Jazz 2
Nuggets 3
Hawks 2
Hornets 5
Heat 1
76ers 5
Spurs 1
Celtics 5
Knicks 2
Suns 4
Pistons 9

Randoms 16

BHELSER1981 said:
Bucks were THAT 1 team last break :(

lol and the Magic the big goose egg. I got a feeling Atrain will get that Howard auto. I think I am starting to loose a little MOJO. maybe not loosing MOJO just speading it around.......random gods I'll take the bulls and card gods I'll take that Jordan #d 10 a 1/1 would be nice but don't want to be too greedy :D.

good luck to you all.... just short a couple of payments

rokcrawler (spoke with already)
atrain2004 (spoke with already)
spud77
bruntyblue
bjtheman (got all but the KNICKS payment)

...... i should be able to get the randoms done tonight....

Um, any chance we can do the random around 7pm?? My internet is down at home and I don't know when it'll be back up. Also, can't watch justintv on my iPhone :)

Guys SSorry For Holding This Up.

Paypal Said I Was Doing Unsual Activity On Ebay, Because I Sold 232 Worth Of Cards In 1 Week, How ******** Is That, And they Are MAKING ME Provide a Bank Account. So I Borrowed My Aunts. And Awaiting The Few Cents Or w/e they do to confirm it....So It May Take Another Day. but as SOON as that happens im sending my payment, on another note.

i know this is a longshot, and i dont know if its the rules or not, out of curiosity, anyone up for a contract trade? u buy me the spot. make a transaction, and if i dont repay when my paypal gets up im banned from the site?

just wondering i hate having to hold you all up, ill edit this post with the statement my payupal account says. and ill copy my pending balance to prove that i have the $$$ in it...give me a moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back