08 SPX FOOTBALL CASE BREAK---SHIPPED/ETC--& BUTLER won us a case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are 40 hits (maybe more if there are 5 a box instead of the stated 4)

anyway, there are 32 spots in the break that we had for football...

I will put everyones name down 1 SPOT (SQ180) TO 6 SPOTS (MWOLFSON22/MENARDFAN) this way the spots get mixed up really well and there are not BLOCKS of 6 spots in the draft...(starting with the order they were chosen originally) I will input the below list in random.org and hit RANDOM 10 times.... THAT will be the draft order

SQ180
DACUBS?
BJTHEMAN1
ATRAIN2004
CRANIUM1313
OSHI76
LILDONES
MWOLFSON22
DANTHEMAN82
MENARDFAN
FASTERCARDS
DACUBS?
BJTHEMAN1
ATRAIN2004
CRANIUM1313
OSHI76
LILDONES
MWOLFSON22
DANTHEMAN82
MENARDFAN
FASTERCARDS
BJTHEMAN1
CRANIUM1313
MWOLFSON22
MENARDFAN
BJTHEMAN1
MWOLFSON22
MENARDFAN
MWOLFSON22
MENARDFAN
MWOLFSON22
MENARDFAN

^^^ again THAT list will be entered in random.org and randomed....that order will be the DRAFT Order... once the case is broken.. the HITS will be scanned etc and we will begin the draft.... any remaining hits (33-40+) will be randomed off to all participants

make sense everyone? I will do randoms today or tomorrow so that everyone has time to make trades... trade up to a different spot etc etc etc

im telling ya that how this is gonna roll lol just my luck right now... used it all up in National Treasures lol

atrain2004 said:
im telling ya that how this is gonna roll lol just my luck right now... used it all up in National Treasures lol

well;, if i was to be on a hot streak...national treasures is where I would want it to be :)

hey...and the pete weber is a bowling shirt, thank you very much :) I have one

2008sportslegendspeteweber.jpg

here are some of my others:

2008sportslegendsronturcotte2.jpg

2008sportslegendsrolliemassimino.jpg

2008sportslegendsjerrywest.jpg

2008sportslegendsmugsybogues.jpg

2008sportslegendsbelakarolyi.jpg

These 2 are in my pc :)
2008sportslegendsjenniefinch.jpg

2008sportslegendsjeanettelee.jpg

umm yeah peter weber bowling shirt wow cant wait if you get a pick other then the top 6 your gonna get bent watch.. its free i know but this stuff has very little resale value and im looking to recoup some of that 68 from this horrible case.. already done so my opinion means nothing just saying!!

none of these products have great resale value... so how about we just scrap it and i keep the case? LOL kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back