08 SPX FOOTBALL CASE BREAK---SHIPPED/ETC--& BUTLER won us a case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
atrain2004 said:
BJ shove it! Thanks for bragging here lol thats wonderful lol no i think now we need to get down to bras tactics and decide

bj's just lucky i let him share in my team :)

WELL... these WERE THE RESULTS...

09 Phillidelphia -- 12
06 ud legends -- 12
08 baseball spa -- 11
05-06 sp tins bsk -- 8
08 score select -- 8
donruss americana -- 6
08-09 press pass -- 4
08 msterpieces -- 2
Ultra Hockey -- 1
TNA Wrestling -- 1

BUT, Mwolfson22 and bjtheman1 have changed their selections to Donruss Americana Sports Legends... so that would actually put THAT case in the lead

anyone else want to change their choice? otherwise it looks like Donruss Americana is going to be the case we get

we will either do a DRAFT break (where we open all the product and random the participatns names and they go down the list and pick the card they want)

OR we will do it by the hit

either way it would still be sports legends as Mwolfson22 changed his picks to americana and sp baseball... dropping legends and philly completely you have 2 (4 total as it's 1 picked 1 random) slots and he has 3 (6 total)

ac-n-mike said:
either way it would still be sports legends as Mwolfson22 changed his picks to americana and sp baseball... dropping legends and philly completely you have 2 (4 total as it's 1 picked 1 random) slots and he has 3 (6 total)

:slap: Just pick a case :bag:

Donruss Americana Sports Legends
(10 boxes, 4 hits per box = 40 hits)

We could do a hit break, 32 slots, randomize the final 8

OR we could do a draft break, 32 spots, we open the product, participants pick the card they want in the order of their draft position and we randomize the 8 remaining cards as well as any additonal hits etc (as there are sometimes 5 hits per box)

as long as its either sp authentic baseball (2 autos, 1 by the letter auto per box (3 total) , 1 ysl gu per case, 1 dual, triple or quad auto per case, and the chance to hit a cut auto) or sports legends, I'm good...but I would prefer sp authentic baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back