08 SPX FOOTBALL CASE BREAK---SHIPPED/ETC--& BUTLER won us a case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my e-mail from blowout for my case...hope it ships out today or tomorrow so I can open it by thurs or fri.

bjtheman1 said:
This does sound pretty good, I like the ability to have options and this helps a bit.

Definitely! In a draft hit break you can at least have some control of what you get. Random you have no choice.

either way is fine with me...hopefully, we can have a final decision made soon, as blowout is shipping today if the info is received..

08 SP Baseball - draft hit is my vote.

I hate Duke even more now and you too Dacubs and BJtheman lol. You guys **** :) enjoy the Exquisite case I hope you guys pull something super sick for the PC.

lildones said:
08 SP Baseball - draft hit is my vote.

I hate Duke even more now and you too Dacubs and BJtheman lol. You guys **** :) enjoy the Exquisite case I hope you guys pull something super sick for the PC.

Thanks

So in a draft break, would our pick be from the order that we got our team in the original break?

SQ180 said:
So in a draft break, would our pick be from the order that we got our team in the original break?

I am pretty sure the best way to do it is random the draft order. They way it is fair to everyone.

lildones said:
Story of my life always late to everything :)

i liked sp authentic as well, but there are some nice autos possible in sports legends as well...bird, nolan ryan, mugsy bogues, pete weber, pete rose...

Dacubs? said:
i liked sp authentic as well, but there are some nice autos possible in sports legends as well...bird, nolan ryan, mugsy bogues, pete weber, pete rose...

I am happy with legends baseball would have been better though :p , looks like a cool/interesting product - hopefully there is some sort of case hit in it. Not very much on ebay so it is kind of hard to tell even what is in it. Just glad we didnt end up busting the football products I am sure we would have been dissapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back