Yamon Spellbound Inhand

BrownieBites

Bench Warmer
well finally here it is. Thanks for looking

1210081920_0001.jpg

Sequentially numbered to 6 all are 1/1's 3 home versions 3 away versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Dustin. I bet, if you ask very nicely, Bud (Krusin) may be able to do something about a frame. But, that's only if you ask nicely :D.

Congrats again. Are you going for the other 6 or just content with the set as is ? :salut:

Very nice Dustin. I bet, if you ask very nicely, Bud (Krusin) may be able to do something about a frame. But, that's only if you ask nicely :D.

Congrats again. Are you going for the other 6 or just content with the set as is ? :salut:

I tried snagging one of the other letters so when I sell the whole set then it would guarantee that noone else has the set. It went for over 35 and it really wasn't worth that guarantee for that price.

that is nuts...im still waiting for 2005 LCM Mirror Emerald Auto 3/5 Kyle Boller...last one i need for all 5...and yeah being the ONLY set is what we hoarders like doing...though i sold a set of Ultimate Buy Back Kyle Bollers (/7, /14, /15) for $300 a few years back that i had under $100 in, i still have a set, but what is nuts is if i didnt sell the set i had, id have 4 of the 7, and 6 or 7 of the 15, but ive only seen 2 of the /14

that is nuts...im still waiting for 2005 LCM Mirror Emerald Auto 3/5 Kyle Boller...last one i need for all 5...and yeah being the ONLY set is what we hoarders like doing...though i sold a set of Ultimate Buy Back Kyle Bollers (/7, /14, /15) for $300 a few years back that i had under $100 in, i still have a set, but what is nuts is if i didnt sell the set i had, id have 4 of the 7, and 6 or 7 of the 15, but ive only seen 2 of the /14

Yeah, I'm really fortunate about these... I still haven't seen 1 Joe thomas bowman chrome /5 yet lol.

Back