WTTF/WTB: Chris Douglas-Roberts

MFMc

Bench Warmer
Hi All:

Brand new here to Freaks, wanted to say hello and get started on the right foot.
I collect Chris Douglas-Roberts. A few other player, across all sports, but CDR is Priority #1. If you have any, please let me know what you have and who/what you are looking for in exchange.
I'll get a signature up here soon, and some tradelists also. But bear with me for now. :-)
Thanks! Looking forward to a good time here.

-Matt

You know what I got, we will work our deal over here!!! :party3: :party3: :D :D :drink: :drink: :drink:

Introduce yourself to the Aristocrats community also. All Diehard NBA collectors!!! We have the biggest Brandon Rush Collector AROUND. Easy to move cards when you know a lot of guys.

Anybody? Josh hooked me up today, and have had a pretty productive weekend so far, but looking for more! Please let me know what you have, and who/what you want in return. Thanks!

have this CDR signed in person if interested
YiCDR.jpg

OJMAYO: It would be cool to have. What would it take? Let me know if you want me to PM you a list of Mayo I have. I can also get you a link to a tradelist. Thanks.

MFMc said:
OJMAYO: It would be cool to have. What would it take? Let me know if you want me to PM you a list of Mayo I have. I can also get you a link to a tradelist. Thanks.

sure pm your tradelist and mayo list

Back